Yankees vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Yankees vs Mets Game Info
New York Yankees (20-15, 6-8 Away) vs. New York Mets (16-21, 6-10 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 3, 2020
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Yankees vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+110) | NYM: (-126)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-198) | NYM: -1.5 (+166)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (N/A) | NYM: (N/A)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+480) | NYM: (+4600)
Yankees vs Mets Probable Pitchers
Yankees: J.A. Happ (1-1, 4.05 ERA)
Mets: Robert Gsellman (0-0, 5.19 ERA)
Yankees vs Mets Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 9.0
Yankees vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 4-9 straight up in their last 13 games.
- The Yankees are 4-2 straight up in their last six games against the Mets.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five games.
- The Mets are 1-5 straight up in their last six games.
Yankees vs Mets Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.20 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.46 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!