Yankees vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, August 25
By David Hayes
Yankees vs Dodgers Game Info
New York Yankees (84-47, 35-27 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (86-45, 52-17 Home)
Date: Sunday Aug. 25, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Yankees vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+150) | LAD: (-174)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-138) LAD: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 54% | LAD: 46%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Domingo German (16-3, 4.15 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (13-2, 2.71 ERA)
Yankees vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of the Yankees' last eight road games.
- The Yankees are 3-5 straight up in their last eight games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 6-1 straight up in their last seven home games.
- The Dodgers are 14-5 straight up in their last 19 games overall.
Yankees vs Dodgers Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.85 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.48 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Domingo German is 8-2 with a 5.82 ERA in 12 starts on the road this season. He has never faced the Dodgers in his career.
- Clayton Kershaw is 0-0 with a 0.90 ERA in three career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Yankees-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Domingo German - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-128) — Domingo German has been a solid source of strikeouts in recent games for the Yankees. German has fanned six batters or more in four of his last five appearances, averaging 6.6 Ks per contest during that five-game stretch. German also faces a Dodgers' lineup that's averaging the MLB's ninth-most Ks per game at the plate, striking out 8.24 times per contest on the season and 11.00 times per game over Los Angeles' last three games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.