Yankees vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 10
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Friday schedule includes the New York Yankees taking on the Chicago Cubs.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Yankees vs Cubs Game Info
- New York Yankees (41-16) vs. Chicago Cubs (23-33)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-250) | CHC: (+205)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-120) | CHC: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Yankees vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will give the start to Luis Severino (4-1, 2.95 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Cubs will counter with Wade Miley.
Yankees vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (69.1%)
Yankees vs Cubs Moneyline
- The Yankees vs Cubs moneyline has New York as a -250 favorite, while Chicago is a +205 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Cubs Spread
- The Yankees are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (-120 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is +100 to cover.
Yankees vs Cubs Over/Under
- Yankees versus Cubs on June 10 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Yankees vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been chosen as favorites in 50 games this year and have walked away with the win 35 times (70%) in those games.
- New York has a win-loss record of 7-1 when favored by -250 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 24 of their 54 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have won 38.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (14-22).
- Chicago has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +205 or longer.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 27 times this season for a 27-25-4 record against the over/under.