The MLB's Saturday schedule includes the New York Yankees taking on the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Cardinals Game Info
- New York Yankees (70-37) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (58-48)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Yankees vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-104) | STL: (-112)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+146) | STL: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Yankees vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will give the ball to Domingo German (1-1) versus the Cardinals and Jordan Montgomery (3-3).
Yankees vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (58.3%)
Yankees vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The Yankees vs Cardinals moneyline has New York as a -104 underdog, while St. Louis is a -112 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Cardinals Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Cardinals. The Yankees are +146 to cover, and the Cardinals are -178.
Yankees vs Cardinals Over/Under
- Yankees versus Cardinals on August 6 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Yankees vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been chosen as favorites in 93 games this year and have walked away with the win 61 times (65.6%) in those games.
- This season, New York has been victorious 61 times in 93 chances when named as a favorite of at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 52 of their 101 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have gone 21-29 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42% of those games).
- St. Louis has gone 20-28 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer (41.7%).
- St. Louis has played in 108 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-54-4).