Yankees vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 5
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Yankees and the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Cardinals Game Info
- New York Yankees (70-36) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (57-48)
- Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Yankees vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-154) | STL: (+130)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+114) | STL: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Yankees vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Nestor Cortes (9-3), and Dakota Hudson (6-6) getting the nod for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Yankees vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (55.3%)
Yankees vs Cardinals Moneyline
- New York is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +130 underdog at home.
Yankees vs Cardinals Spread
- The Yankees are at the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are +114 to cover the runline, with the Cardinals being -137.
Yankees vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Yankees-Cardinals contest on August 5, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Yankees vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 92 games this season and have come away with the win 61 times (66.3%) in those contests.
- This season, New York has been victorious 48 times in 71 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 52 of their 100 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have been the underdog on the moneyline 49 total times this season. They've finished 20-29 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, St. Louis has a 4-12 record (winning only 25% of its games).
- St. Louis has played in 107 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-53-4).