Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, June 4
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
New York Yankees (38-20, 17-8 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (21-38, 10-18 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre — Toronto, Ontario
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-194) | TOR: (+166)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-120) | TOR: +1.5 (+102)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 90% | TOR: 10%
Starting Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (3-4, 3.20 ERA) | TOR: Clayton Richard (0-1, 3.38 ERA)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in the last five road games for the Yankees.
- Yankees are 7-1 straight up in their last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Toronto's last seven home games.
- The total has the over in five of the last six meetings between these two teams.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Yankees-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Masahiro Tanaka Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-152) — Tanaka has surpassed this mark in three of his last four games, averaging 6.25 strikeouts per appearance during that span. Toronto is in the top third of the league when it comes to strikeouts, averaging 9.25 strikeouts per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.