Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, August 9
By Dan Israeli
Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
New York Yankees (76-39, 33-21 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (47-71, 20-35 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-162) | TOR: (+140)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-112) | TOR: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 76% | TOR: 24%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: J.A. Happ (9-6, 5.24 ERA) | TOR: Sean Reid-Foley (1-2, 2.49 ERA)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 6-0 straight up in their last six games.
- The Yankees are 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Yankees' last seven games.
- Toronto is 10-3 ATS in its last 13 games.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.99 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 4.48 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- J.A. Happ is 3-1 with a 2.54 ERA in five career starts against Toronto.
- Sean Reid-Foley is 1-1 with a 4.76 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Yankees-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Run / Match Winner Double: Aaron Judge/New York Yankees (+360) - Despite missing a lot of big bats from their lineup, the Yankees are scorching the baseball recently, with 19 homers in their last four games. While relative unknowns like Gio Urshela and Mike Tauchman have been providing a lot of the power, Aaron Judge has remained relatively quiet in recent weeks. That makes him more than due for a dinger tonight. Judge's six homers in 71 career at-bats at Rogers Centre is tied with the most homers he's hit at a road park. Look for the Yankees to keep rolling and Judge to break a four-game homer drought.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.