Yankees vs Athletics Game Info
New York Yankees (83-45, 34-25 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (73-53, 42-24 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
Time: 9:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Yankees vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-112) | OAK: (-102)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+130) | OAK: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 75% | OAK: 25%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (9-6, 4.56 ERA) | OAK: Tanner Roark (1-1, 2.55 ERA)
Yankees vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Yankees' last five road games.
- The Yankees are 16-6 straight up in their last 22 games.
- Oakland is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games against the Yankees.
- Oakland is 8-1 ATS in its last nine home games.
Yankees vs Athletics Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.88 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Masahiro Tanaka is 3-2 with a 2.53 ERA in five career starts against Oakland.
- Tanner Roark is 0-1 with a 4.50 ERA in one career start against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Yankees-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Didi Gregorius (+450) — Didi Gregorius has hit a total of 11 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Roark, Gregorius has hit eight home runs and a .500 slugging percentage (.382 against lefties). In six career at-bats against Roark, Gregorius has hit two home runs and a 1.333 slugging percentage. He also looks to remain hot today after hitting two home runs in the last seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.