Yankees vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for ALCS Game 2
Yankees vs Astros Game Info
2019 American League Championship Series Game 1: (NYY leads series 1-0)
New York Yankees (103-59, 46-35 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Yankees vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+138) | HOU: (-160)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-152) | HOU: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 24% | HOU: 76%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: James Paxton (15-6, 3.82 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (21-6, 2.58 ERA)
Yankees vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Yankees are 4-10 straight up in their last 14 road games against Houston.
- Houston is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Astros Stats
- The Yankees averaged 5.82 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
- James Paxton is 8-4 with a 3.24 ERA in 14 career starts against Houston.
- Justin Verlander is 8-7 with a 3.55 ERA in 22 career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Astros Prop Bet
All Yankees-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Jose Altuve (+360) — Jose Altuve hit 31 home runs during the regular season and three so far this postseason. In the regular season, he hit better against left-handed pitchers, like Paxton, hitting 11 home runs and a .677 slugging percentage (.505 against righties). In his 30 at-bats against Paxton, Altuve has hit two home runs and a .567 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.