Yale vs Pennsylvania Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 22 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Saturday slate includes the Yale Bulldogs facing the Pennsylvania Quakers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yale vs Pennsylvania Point Spread
Yale is favored by 1.5 points (-104 to cover) in this matchup. Pennsylvania, the underdog, is -118.
Yale vs Pennsylvania Over/Under
A combined point total of 145.5 has been set for Yale-Penn on January 22, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Yale vs Pennsylvania Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Yale vs Penn reveal Yale as the favorite (-118) and Penn as the underdog (-102).
Yale vs Pennsylvania Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yale wins (59.0%)
Yale vs Pennsylvania Betting Trends
- Yale is 10-5-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs are 4-3 against the spread.
- Yale has seen eight of its 16 games hit the over.
- Pennsylvania is 15-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Quakers are 11-1 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 10 of Pennsylvania's 18 games have gone over the point total.
Yale vs Pennsylvania Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Yale: (-118) | Pennsylvania: (-102)
- Spread: Yale: -1.5 (-104) | Pennsylvania: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 145.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!