Yale vs Dartmouth Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Yale vs Dartmouth Basketball Game Info
Yale Bulldogs (22-6, 10-2 Ivy) vs. Dartmouth Big Green (12-15, 5-7 Ivy)
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Edward Leede Arena – Hanover, NH
Yale vs Dartmouth Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YALE: (-300) | DART: (+235)
Spread: YALE: -6.5 (-115) | DART: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: YALE: (87%) | DART: (13%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: YALE: (+12000) | DART: (N/A)
Yale vs Dartmouth Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Yale vs Dartmouth Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Yale defeated Dartmouth, 75-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Yale is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Dartmouth.
- Yale is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Dartmouth.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Yale's last 12 games.
- Dartmouth is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Yale defeated Princeton, 66-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Dartmouth defeated Columbia, 76-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.