Yale vs Purdue Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March Madness Round 1 Game
Yale vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region — First Round
No. 14 Yale Bulldogs (19-11) vs. No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (27-7)
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Yale vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YALE: (+1000) | PUR: (-2100)
Spread: YALE: +15.5 (-110) | PUR: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: YALE: (+50000) | PUR: (+2000)
Yale vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Purdue Boilermakers win (95.8%)
Yale vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Yale, 76-66, in their only head-to-head meeting on Dec. 27, 1962.
- Yale is 14-15 against the spread (ATS) in 29 games this season.
- Purdue is 12-20-1 ATS in its last 33 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in 16 of Yale's 29 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in18 of Purdue's 34 games this season.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.