Xavier vs Villanova Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Xavier vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
Xavier Musketeers (11-2, 0-0 Big East) vs. No. 10 Villanova Wildcats (9-2, 0-0 Big East)
Date: Monday, Dec. 30, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavillion – Villanova, PA
Xavier vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: XAV: (+210) | VILL: (-265)
Spread: XAV: +6 (-105) | VILL: -6 (-115)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: XAV: 25% | VILL: 75%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: XAV: (+5500) | VILL: (+3000)
Xavier vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Xavier vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Xavier, 71-67, in the last meeting between these two teams on Mar. 15, 2019.
- Villanova is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Xavier.
- Villanova is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Xavier.
- The total has hit the over in six of Xavier's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Villanova's last four games.
- Xavier defeated TCU, 67-59, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 22.
- Villanova defeated then-No. 1 Kansas, 56-55, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.