Xavier vs St. John’s Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Xavier vs St. John’s Basketball Game Info
Xavier Musketeers (16-9, 5-7 Big East) vs. St. John's Red Storm (14-11, 3-9 Big East)
Date: Monday, Feb. 17, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Xavier vs St. John’s Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: XAV: (-120) | SJU: (+100)
Spread: XAV: -1.5 (-110) | SJU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: XAV: (N/A) | SJU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: XAV: (+7500) | SJU: (N/A)
Xavier vs St. John’s Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 53.5%
Xavier vs St. John’s Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Xavier defeated St. John's, 75-67, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 5, 2020.
- Xavier is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- Xavier is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- Xavier is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of St. John's last 14 games.
- Xavier lost to No. 19 Butler, 66-61, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
- St. John's defeated Providence, 80-69, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.