Xavier vs DePaul Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Xavier vs DePaul Basketball Game Info
Xavier Musketeers (14-8, 3-6 Big East) vs. DePaul Blue Demons (13-9, 1-8 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
Xavier vs DePaul Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: XAV: (N/A) I DPU: (N/A)
Spread: XAV: +1.5 (-110) I DPU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: XAV: (N/A) I DPU: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: XAV: (+6000) I DPU: (+12000)
Xavier vs DePaul Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Xavier vs DePaul Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- DePaul defeated Xavier, 74-62, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2019.
- Xavier is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Xavier is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Xavier is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- DePaul is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games..
- The total has hit the under in each of DePaul's last seven games against Xavier.
- Xavier defeated then-No. 10 Seton Hall, 74-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- DePaul lost to Marquette , 76-72, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.