Wolves vs Man United Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Wolves vs Man United Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 3
Wolverhampton Wanderers (0-0-2, 0 points) vs. Manchester United (1-1-0, 4 points)
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2021
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Molineux Stadium — Wolverhampton, England
Coverage: NBC Peacock
Wolves vs Man United Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WOLV: (+450) | MANU: (-140) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: WOLV: +1 (+125) | MANU: -1 (+180)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Team to Score the First Goal: WOLV: (+195) | MANU: (-210) I NO GOALS: (+1100)
Wolves vs Man United Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Wolves (21%) | Manchester United (54%) | Draw (25%)
Wolves vs Man United Betting Trends & Stats
- Wolverhampton sits in 16th place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with an 0-0-2 record (0 points) and a minus-2 goal differential.
- Manchester United sits in fifth place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with an 1-1-0 record (4 points) and a plus-4 goal differential.
- Wolverhampton is 0-0-5 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester United is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester United is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Wolverhampton.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.