Wolverhampton vs Arsenal Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time, EPL Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match
Wolves vs Arsenal Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Soccer – EPL Matchweek 33
Wolverhampton Wanderers (13-13-6, 52 points) vs. Arsenal (11-13-8, 46 points)
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2020
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Molineux Stadium – Wolverhampton, England, UK
TV Coverage: NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) [United States]
Wolves vs Arsenal Betting Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WOLV: (+125) | ARS: (+230) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: WOLV: -1 (+380) | ARS: +1 (-160)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+112) | Under: (-136)
Team to Score the First Goal: WOLV: (-130) | ARS: (+125) I NO GOALS: (+850)
EPL Table (Premier League Table)
Wolves vs Arsenal Betting Trends & Stats
- Wolverhampton sits in sixth place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 13-13-6 (W-D-L) record and 52 points.
- Arsenal sits in eighth place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with an 11-13-8 (W-D-L) record and 46 points.
- The two teams tied, 1-1, in the most recent head-to-head match between these two clubs on Nov. 2, 2019.
- The two teams are tied, 1-3-1, (W-D-L) in their last five head-to-head matches.
- Wolverhampton is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Arsenal is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Wolverhampton defeated Aston Villa, 1-0, in its most recent Premier League match on Saturday, June 27.
- Arsenal defeated Norwich City, 4-0, in its most recent Premier League match on Wednesday, July 1.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!