Wolverhampton vs Manchester United Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 2
Wolverhampton Wanderers FC (0-1-0, 1 point) vs. Manchester United FC (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Molineux Stadium – Wolverhampton, England
Watch: NBC Sports Network
Wolverhampton vs Manchester United Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WWFC: (+210) | MUFC: (+135) | DRAW: (+220)
Spread: WWFC: +1 (-170) | MUFC: -1 (+400)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+122) | Under: (-144)
Team to Score the First Goal: WWFC: (+115) | MUFC: (-120) I NO GOALS: (+750)
Wolverhampton vs Manchester United Betting Trends & Stats
- Wolverhampton sits in 13th place in the 2019-20 Premier League with a 0-1-0 record and an even goal differential.
- Manchester United sits in second place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 1-0-0 record and a plus-4 goal differential.
- Wolverhampton is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Manchester United.
- Wolverhampton is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Manchester United is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Wolverhampton vs Manchester United City Prop Bet
All Wolverhampton-Manchester United betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score a Goal: Manchester United (-380) – Manchester United hasn't beaten Wolverhampton since their 5-0 thrashing of the Wanderers in 2012. However, while they haven't beaten Wolves in their past three meetings, Man U has scored at least one goal in each of the last five contests they've played against Wolverhampton.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.