Wofford vs Clemson Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Wofford Terriers (5-2, 2-1 Away) vs. No. 4 Clemson Tigers (8-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Coverage: ACC Network
Wofford vs Clemson Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: WOF: +47.5 (-115) | CLEM: -47.5 (-105)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WOF: 31% | CLEM: 69%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WOF: (N/A) | CLEM: (+175)
Wofford vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Wofford, 49-10, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 5, 2015.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wofford.
- Clemson is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wofford.
- Wofford is 0-10 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with FBS opponents.
- Clemson is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with FCS opponents.
- Wofford defeated Chattanooga, 35-34 at home in Week 9.
- Clemson defeated Boston College, 59-7, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.