Wizards vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 11
By Duel Staff
NBA action on Tuesday includes the Washington Wizards facing the Oklahoma City Thunder.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wizards vs Thunder Game Info
- Washington Wizards (20-20) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (13-26)
- Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
Wizards vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WAS: (-405) | OKC: (+320)
- Spread: WAS: -8.5 (-114) | OKC: +8.5 (-106)
- Total: 216.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Wizards vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Washington is 18-21-1 against the spread this year.
- Out of 40 Washington games so far this season, 21 have gone over the total.
- Oklahoma City's record against the spread is 25-14-0.
- Against the spread as 9-point underdogs or greater, the Thunder are 11-5.
- Oklahoma City has seen 15 of its 39 games hit the over.
Wizards vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wizards win (71.8%)
Wizards vs Thunder Point Spread
The Wizards are hosting the Thunder, and favored by 8.5 points. Washington is -114 to cover the spread, with Oklahoma City being -106.
Wizards vs Thunder Over/Under
A total of 216.5 points has been set for the Wizards-Thunder game on January 11, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Wizards vs Thunder Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Wizards-Thunder, Washington is the favorite at -405, and Oklahoma City is +320 playing on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!