Wizards vs Rockets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Washington Wizards (3-9, 2-4 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (6-9, 3-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Wizards vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+134) | HOU: (-158)
Spread: WAS: +3.5 (-110) | HOU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 232 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (22%) | HOU: (78%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WAS: (+16000) | HOU: (+12000)
Wizards vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wizards vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Washington's last eight games.
- Houston is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Houston's last 12 games.
- Washington lost to San Antonio, 121-101, in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2021.
- Houston defeated Dallas, 133-108, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.