Cover Photo: Getty Images
Wizards vs Lakers Game Info
Washington Wizards (30-44, 8-28 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (32-41, 19-17 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Wizards vs Lakers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+116) | LAL: (-136)
Spread: WAS: +2 (-110) | LAL: -2 (-110)
Total: 236.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 45% | LAL: 55%
Wizards vs Lakers Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Washington is 1-5 straight up (SU) in its last six games.
- Washington is 1-7 SU in its last eight road games.
- Los Angeles is 2-13 ATS in its last 15 games.
- The total has gone under in four of Los Angeles' last five home games.
Wizards vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Wizards-Lakers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bradley Beal Total Points: Over 26.5 (-108) – Beal is singlehandedly carrying the Washington Wizards right now, as he's averaged 26.4 points per game (PPG) over his last 10 games. Beal also projects as a really tough match up for the Los Angeles Lakers, as opponents sink an average of 11.9 3-pointers per game against the Lakers' defense (23rd in the NBA). Considering Beal is launching 7.4 3-pointers per game this season, he could really light it up tonight.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.