Wizards vs Hornets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Wizards vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Washington Wizards (5-14, 3-7 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (10-13, 5-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Wizards vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-112) | CHA: (-104)
Spread: WAS: -1 (-108) | CHA: +1 (-112)
Total: 238.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (36%) | CHA: (64%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WAS: (+16000) | CHA: (+24000)
Wizards vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
More Wizards vs Hornets predictions and ATS picks for today.
Wizards vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Washington is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last six games against an Eastern Conference opponent.
- Charlotte is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in six of Charlotte's last seven games.
- Washington lost to Miami, 122-95, in its most recent game on Feb. 5, 2021.
- Charlotte lost to Utah, 138-121, in its mot recent game on Feb. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.