NBA action on Monday includes the Washington Wizards taking on the Houston Rockets.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wizards vs Rockets Game Info
- Washington Wizards (30-40) vs. Houston Rockets (17-53)
- Date: Monday, March 21, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Wizards vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WAS: (-215) | HOU: (+180)
- Spread: WAS: -5 (-110) | HOU: +5 (-110)
- Total: 234.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Wizards vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Washington is 27-39-4 this year.
- The Wizards have no wins ATS (0-8-1) as a 5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 70 Washington games so far this season, 40 have hit the over.
- Houston is 28-41-2 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 19-34-2 as 5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 38 Houston games (out of 70) that went over the total this year.
Wizards vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wizards win (64.5%)
Wizards vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are 5-point home underdogs against the Wizards. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, and Washington is -110.
Wizards vs Rockets Over/Under
The over/under for Wizards-Rockets on March 21 is 234.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Wizards vs Rockets Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Rockets-Wizards, Houston is the underdog at +180, and Washington is -215 playing on the road.