The Wednesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Wisconsin Badgers and the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Point Spread
Minnesota is a 4.5-point underdog against Wisconsin. Minnesota is -106 to cover the spread, and Wisconsin is -114.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Over/Under
An over/under of 135.5 has been set for Wisconsin-Minnesota on February 23, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Minnesota-Wisconsin, Minnesota is the underdog at +168, and Wisconsin is -205.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin wins (63.2%)
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Wisconsin's record against the spread (ATS) is 15-11-0.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Badgers are 3-8.
- Wisconsin has seen 17 of its 26 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 12-13-0 this year.
- The Golden Gophers' ATS record as 4.5-point underdogs or greater is 5-8.
- This year, 14 of Minnesota's 25 games have gone over the point total.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Wisconsin: (-205) | Minnesota: (+168)
- Spread: Wisconsin: -4.5 (-114) | Minnesota: +4.5 (-106)
- Total: 135.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!