Wisconsin vs Michigan State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers (5-0, 2-0 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (4-2, 2-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Wisconsin vs Michigan State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (-430) | MSU: (+320)
Spread: WIS: -10.5 (-110) | MSU: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WIS: 64% | MSU: 36%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WIS: (+2500) | MSU: (+20000)
Wisconsin vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Michigan State, 30-6, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 24, 2016.
- Michigan State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Michigan State lost to No. 4 Ohio State, 34-10, on the road in Week 6.
- Wisconsin defeated Kent State, 48-0, at home in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.