Wisconsin vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Wisconsin Badgers (17-10, 10-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (18-9, 9-7 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Wisconsin vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (+215) | MICH: (-270)
Spread: WIS: +6.5 (-115) | MICH: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: 41% | MICH: 49%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WIS: (+11000) | MICH: (+3000)
Wisconsin vs Michigan Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wisconsin vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Wisconsin, 61-52, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2019.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Wisconsin is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Michigan.
- The total has hit the under in six of Michigan's last seven games when playing at home against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin defeated Rutgers, 79-71, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- Michigan defeated Purdue, 71-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.