Wisconsin vs Marquette Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Wisconsin vs Marquette College Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Wisconsin Badgers (3-0) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (2-1)
Date: Friday, Dec. 4, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
How to Watch: FS1
Wisconsin vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (-186) | MARQ: (+156)
Spread: WISC: -3.5 (-118) | MARQ: +3.5 (-104)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WISC: (79%) | MARQ: (21%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WISC: (+1800) | MARQ: (+10000)
Wisconsin vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wisconsin vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette is 43-38 in the 81 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin
- Wisconsin defeated Marquette, 77-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Nov. 17, 2019.
- Wisconsin is 1-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Marquette is 2-1 ATS this season.
- Wisconsin defeated Green Bay, 82-42, in its most recent game on Dec. 1, 2020.
- Marquette lost to Oklahoma State, 70-62, in its most recent game on Dec. 1, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!