Wisconsin vs Minnesota Game Info
The Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe
No. 12 Wisconsin Badgers (9-2, 6-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 8 Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-1, 7-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (-150) | MINN: (+130)
Spread: WIS: -3 (-110) | MINN: +3 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: 47% | MINN: 53%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WIS: (N/A) | MINN: (+10000)
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Rivalry Record
- Saturday's game at TCF Bank Stadium marks the 129th all-time Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe rivalry game between Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- The Wisconsin vs. Minnesota all-time series record is tied through 128 total meetings, at 60-60-8 (W-L-D).
- The winner of Saturday's game also wins the 2019 Big Ten West title and will advance to face No. 2 Ohio State in the Big Ten championship game at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Dec. 7.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Wisconsin, 37-14, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Wisconsin is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Wisconsin is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Wisconsin is 14-1 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Minnesota hasn't defeated Wisconsin at home in Minneapolis since 2003.
- Wisconsin defeated Purdue, 45-24, at home in Week 13.
- Minnesota defeated Northwestern, 38-22, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.