Wisconsin vs Michigan Predictions & Expert Picks for Week 11 Big Ten College Football Game
By David Hayes
The Michigan Wolverines host the No. 13 Wisconsin Badgers at home in Ann Arbor, Michigan, this Saturday, Nov. 14 at 7:30 p.m. EST. Wisconsin has already opened as a 6.5-point road favorite, according to FanDuel Sportsbook, but here's what some of the industry experts have to say about Saturday's matchup at Michigan Stadium.
Wisconsin vs Michigan Predictions
Sports Illustrated (SI)
Here's a look at the five expert staff members from Sports Illustrated that made their picks for the Wisconsin-Michigan Week 11 game:
- Bryan Driskell: Michigan
- Ryan Palmeri: Wisconsin
- Nathan Atkins: Wisconsin
- JP Scott: Michigan
- Brian Smith: Wisconsin
ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving Wisconsin a commanding advantage here with an 87.8% chance of defeating Michigan (12.2%).
Here's a look at the seven expert staff members from CBSSports.com that made their picks for the Wisconsin-Michigan Week 11 game:
- Dennis Dodd: Wisconsin
- Chip Patterson: Michigan
- Tom Fornelli: Wisconsin
- Barrett Sallee: Michigan
- Ben Kercheval: Michigan
- Jerry Palm: Wisconsin
- David Cobb: Michigan
Wisconsin vs Michigan Picks
- Wisconsin (7)
- Michigan (6)
Despite the point spread separating the teams by almost a full touchdowns, the experts think this is much closer than advertised, with almost half picking Michigan to win an upset.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.