Wisconsin vs Illinois Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
By Larry Rupp
Wisconsin vs Illinois Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Wisconsin Badgers (1-3, 0-2 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (2-4, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Wisconsin vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (-355) | ILL: (+270)
Spread: WIS: -8.5 (-110) | ILL: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: (N/A) | ILL: (N/A)
Wisconsin vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wisconsin: (89.9%) | Illinois: (10.1%)
Wisconsin vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 43-38-7 straight up in 88 all-time head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Wisconsin defeated Illinois, 45-7, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 23, 2020.
- Wisconsin is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Illinois.
- The total has hit the under in six of Wisconsin's last nine games.
- Illinois is 3-9 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Illinois' last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.