Wild vs Stars Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 20)
Wild vs Stars Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Minnesota Wild (19-8-2, 9-6-1 Away) vs. Dallas Stars (14-12-2, 10-3-1 Home)
Date: Monday, December 20, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Wild vs Stars Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+104) | DAL: (-125)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-265) | DAL: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-114) I Under: (-106)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MIN: (+1800) | DAL: (+2400)
Wild vs Stars Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Wild win (55.5%)
Wild vs Stars Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Dallas is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in five of Minnesota's last six road games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Dallas' last 13 games this season.
Wild vs Stars Prop Bets
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Tyler Seguin — 0.5: Over (+285) | Under (-375)
- Joel Eriksson Ek — 0.5: Over (+245) | Under (-320)
- Joe Pavelski — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+128) | Under (-158)
- Alexander Radulov — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.