Wild vs Canucks Game Info
Minnesota Wild (27-24-7, 61 Points) vs. Vancouver Canucks (32-22-5, 69 Points)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Arena — Vancouver, BC, Canada
Wild vs Canucks Odds & Betting Lines
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+110) | VAN: (-130)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-250) | VAN: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: 19% | VAN: 81%
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MIN: (+5500) | VAN: (+2100)
Wild vs Canucks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Minnesota Wild
Over/Under: Under 6 Goals
Wild vs Canucks Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Vancouver, 4-2, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams.
- Minnesota is 1-1 head-to-head against Vancouver this season.
- The total has hit the under in four Minnesota's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Vancouver's last nine games.
- Minnesota lost to the San Jose Sharks, 2-0, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Vancouver lost to the Anaheim Ducks, 5-1, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.