Wild vs Blackhawks Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 21)
Wild vs Blackhawks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Minnesota Wild (22-10-3, 10-7-2 Away) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (15-18-6, 8-7-3 Home)
Date: Friday, January 21, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Broadcast: NHL Network
Wild vs Blackhawks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-115) | CHI: (-104)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+198) | CHI: +1.5 (-250)
Total: 6 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MIN: (+2200) | CHI: (+20000)
Wild vs Blackhawks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Wild win (57.8%)
Wild vs Blackhawks Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 10-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last six games.
- Chicago is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Chicago's last 12 home games.
Wild vs Blackhawks Prop Bets
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+130) | Under (-160)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+158) | Under (-196)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (-162) | Under (+132)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.