Wild vs Predators Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Minnesota Wild (43-20-5, 19-13-3 Away) vs. Nashville Predators (39-25-4, 21-11-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena — Nashville, TN
Wild vs Predators Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-108) | NAS: (-111)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-285) | NAS: -1.5 (+230)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MIN: (+2000) | NAS: (+3400)
Wild vs Predators Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nashville Predators win (53.0%)
Wild vs Predators Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games against Nashville.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Minnesota's last nine games.
- Nashville is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Nashville's last eight games.
Wild vs Predators Prop Bets
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+136) | Under (-168)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
- Matt Duchene — 0.5: Over (+154) | Under (-192)
- Roman Josi — 0.5: Over (-162) | Under (+132)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.