Wild vs Islanders Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Minnesota Wild (26-10-3, 12-7-2 Away) vs. New York Islanders (15-15-6, 8-8-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 30, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Wild vs Islanders Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-125) | NYI: (+104)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+184) | NYI: +1.5 (-230)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-104) I Under: (-118)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MINIB: (+220) | NYI: (+7000)
Wild vs Islanders Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wild wins (52.9%)
Wild vs Islanders Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last six games.
- The Islanders are 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Islanders' last 10 games.
Wild vs Islanders Prop Bets
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Ryan Hartman — 0.5: Over (+240) | Under (-310)
- Brock Nelson — 0.5: Over (+225) | Under (-290)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Mathew Barzal — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
- Ryan Hartman — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.