The Friday slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Minnesota Wild and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wild vs Blue Jackets Game Info
- Minnesota Wild (33-19-3) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (28-26-3)
- Date: Friday, March 11, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Nationwide Arena -- Columbus, Ohio
Wild vs Blue Jackets Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-200) | CBJ: (-164)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+124) | CBJ: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Wild vs Blue Jackets Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wild win (58.5%)
Wild vs Blue Jackets Spread
- The Blue Jackets are a 1.5 puckline underdog with odds of -152 to cover, while Minnesota, as the favorite, is +124 to cover.
Wild vs Blue Jackets Over/Under
- The over/under for the Wild vs Blue Jackets March 11 NHL matchup is set at 6.5 with +100 odds on the over and -122 odds on the under.
Wild vs Blue Jackets Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Wild vs. Blue Jackets reveal Minnesota as the favorite (+155) and Columbus as the underdog (-188) despite being the home team.