Cover Photo: Getty Images
Wichita State vs Lipscomb Info
NIT Tournament Semifinals
No. 6 Wichita State Shockers (22-14) vs. No. 5 Lipscomb Bisons (28-7)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Wichita State vs Lipscomb Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Spread: WICH: Pick 'Em (-110) | LIP: Pick 'Em (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WICH: 59% | LIP: 41%
Wichita State vs Lipscomb Betting Trends & Stats
- Wichita State is 21-14-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Wichita State is 14-10 ATS this season against teams with a winning record.
- Wichita State is 12-6 ATS this season as an underdog.
- Lipscomb is 18-11 ATS this season.
- Lipscomb is 10-9 ATS as a favorite.
Wichita State vs Lipscomb Prop Bet
All Wichita State-Lipscomb betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Lipscomb) Total Points: Over 74.5 (-110) – The Lipscomb Bisons have been one of the best offensive teams in the nation this season, scoring 82.5 points per game (PPG), which ranks eighth in the country. In their last seven games, the Bisons have scored more than 74 points five times. Lipscomb has also scored at least 75 points in eight of their last 10 games.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.