Wichita State vs Houston Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Wichita State vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Wichita State Shockers (6-2, 2-0 AAC) vs. No. 11 Houston Cougars (8-1, 3-1 AAC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Wichita State vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WICH: (+610) | HOU: (-900)
Spread: WICH: +11.5 (-110) | HOU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WICH: (42%) | HOU: (58%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WICH: (+12000) | HOU: (+2000)
Wichita State vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wichita State: 7.8%
Wichita State vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Wichita State, 76-43, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 9, 2020.
- Wichita State is 17-13 in the 30 all-time, head-to-head games against Houston.
- Houston is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Wichita State is 3-2-1 ATS this season.
- Houston defeated SMU, 74-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
- Wichita State defeated Ole Miss, 83-79, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!