White Sox vs Yankees Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 12
By Duel Staff
The Chicago White Sox versus the New York Yankees is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Yankees Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (13-14) vs. New York Yankees (21-8)
- Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Yankees Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-144) | NYY: (+122)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+132) | NYY: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
White Sox vs Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Dylan Cease (3-1) for the Chicago White Sox, and Luis Gil for the New York Yankees.
White Sox vs Yankees Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (60.4%)
White Sox vs Yankees Moneyline
- New York is the underdog, +122 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -144 favorite at home.
White Sox vs Yankees Spread
- The Yankees are +1.5 on the runline against the White Sox. The Yankees are -160 to cover, and the White Sox are +132.
White Sox vs Yankees Over/Under
- The White Sox-Yankees game on May 12 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
White Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 18 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (66.7%) in those games.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 1-3 when favored by -148 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in eight of their 23 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Yankees have been the moneyline underdog just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- New York has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- New York has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times this season for a 9-17-0 record against the over/under.