White Sox vs Twins Game Info
Chicago White Sox (21-13, 10-4 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (20-15, 12-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 31, 2020
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
White Sox vs Twins Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (-130) | MIN: (+114)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+122) | MIN: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHW: (N/A) | MIN: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHW: (+2200) | MIN: (+1100)
White Sox vs Twins Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Lucas Giolito (3-2, 3.09 ERA)
Twins: Rich Hill (1-1, 3.55 ERA)
White Sox vs Twins Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago White Sox
Over/Under: Over 9
White Sox vs Twins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of the White Sox's last nine games.
- The White Sox are 11-2 straight up in their last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Minnesota's last 16 games.
- Minnesota is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
White Sox vs Twins Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 3.94 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Minnesota is surrendering 3.63 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.