The Chicago White Sox are among the MLB squads playing on Saturday, versus the Detroit Tigers.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (57-56) vs. Detroit Tigers (43-71)
- Date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-215) | DET: (+180)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+100) | DET: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Lucas Giolito (8-6) for the Chicago White Sox, and Matt Manning for the Detroit Tigers.
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (62.5%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for White Sox vs. Tigers reveal Chicago as the favorite (-215) and Detroit as the underdog (+180) on the road.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Tigers. The White Sox are +100 to cover the spread, while the Tigers are -120.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for White Sox-Tigers on August 13, with the over being -110 and the under -112.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 62 games this year and have walked away with the win 35 times (56.5%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win three times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -215 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 101 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have been the moneyline underdog 80 total times this season. They've gone 26-54 in those games.
- Detroit has a 5-14 record (winning only 26.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer.
- Detroit has played in 99 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-58-6).