White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
Chicago White Sox (8-8, 6-2 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (8-5, 3-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 10, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (-152) | CWS: (+132)
Spread: CWS: -1.5 (+104) | DET: +1.5 (-122)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (85%) | DET: (15%)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+2300) | DET: (+16000)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Dallas Keuchel (2-1, 2.55 ERA)
Tigers: Michael Fulmer (0-0, 13.50 ERA)
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the White Sox's last six games.
- The White Sox are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Detroit's last 18 games.
- Detroit is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
White Sox vs Tigers Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.50 runs per game this season (T-No. 17 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Detroit is surrendering 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!