White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
Chicago White Sox (48-61, 21-33 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (32-75, 13-36 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (-130) | DET: (+114)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+118) | DET: +1.5 (-140)
Total: 9 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 50% | DET: 50%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Lucas Giolito (11-5, 3.39 ERA) | DET: Spencer Turnbull (3-9, 3.65 ERA)
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the White Sox's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the over in six of Detroit's last eight home games against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Tigers Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.12 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.60 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Lucas Giolito is 3-2 with a 5.01 ERA in six career starts against Detroit.
- Spencer Turnbull is 0-5 with a 4.09 ERA in nine home starts this season. He has never faced the White Sox in his career.
White Sox vs Tigers Prop Bet
All White Sox-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Match Betting: Chicago White Sox (-110) – The White Sox and Tigers will begin a four-game set tonight, in a battle of two of the league's worst teams. The White Sox are coming off a road series win against the Phillies, capped off by a 10-5 victory in the rubber match. The White Sox will kick off this series with their ace Lucas Giolito, who has yet to pitch against Detroit this season. Giolito does pitch a lot better on the road, however, with a 2.76 ERA away this season compared to 4.10 at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.