The MLB's Monday slate includes the Chicago White Sox facing the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (62-59) vs. Kansas City Royals (49-74)
- Date: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
White Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-156) | KC: (+132)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+106) | KC: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago White Sox will hand the ball to Michael Kopech (4-9, 3.25 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Daniel Lynch (4-8, 4.52 ERA).
White Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (51.8%)
White Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for White Sox vs. Royals reveal Chicago as the favorite (-156) and Kansas City as the underdog (+132) despite being the home team.
White Sox vs Royals Spread
- The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Royals. The White Sox are +106 to cover the spread, while the Royals are -128.
White Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for White Sox-Royals on August 22, with the over at -108 and the under at -112.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been favorites in 64 games this season and have come away with the win 37 times (57.8%) in those contests.
- Chicago has a mark of 14-14 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -156 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 46 of their 108 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have been the moneyline underdog 89 total times this season. They've finished 33-56 in those games.
- Kansas City is 16-35 (winning only 31.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +132 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 112 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-52-6).