White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (42-48, 17-28 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (33-62, 19-29 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (-122) | KC: (+106)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+122) | KC: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 73% | KC: 27%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Dylan Cease (1-0, 5.40 ERA) | KC: Glenn Sparkman (2-5, 5.18 ERA)
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the White Sox's last six games.
- The White Sox are 1-6 straight up in their last seven games.
- The White Sox are 8-3 straight up in their last 11 games against Kansas City.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last six games.
- Kansas City is 5-10 straight up in its last 15 games.
White Sox vs Royals Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.277 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.284 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- This is Dylan Cease's second career MLB start. He has never faced the Royals.
- Glenn Sparkman has a 0-1 record with a 4.97 ERA in five career appearances (two starts) against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Royals Prop Bet
All White Sox-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (White Sox) Total Runs: Under 5.5 (-116) – The White Sox's offense has fallen off a cliff as of late, averaging only 2.00 runs per game over Chicago's last three contests. Since coming out of the 2019 MLB All-Star break, the White Sox have failed to score more than two runs in a single game, averaging 1.75 runs per contest during that four-game stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.