White Sox vs Royals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, June 8
Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (29-33, 12-19 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (20-43, 12-20 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (-136) | KC: (+118)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+118) | KC: +1.5 (-140)
Total: 9 – Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 82% | KC: 18%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Lucas Giolito (8-1, 2.54 ERA) | KC: Brad Keller (3-7, 4.50 ERA)
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 13 of the White Sox's last 19 games.
- The White Sox are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- Kansas City is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- Kansas City is 2-7 in its last nine home games.
White Sox vs Royals Stats
- Chicago is averaging 4.27 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.29 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- In his last start against the Royals, Lucas Giolito surrendered three runs in eight innings pitched while racking up 10 strikeouts (May 28, 2019).
- In his last start against the White Sox, Brad Keller surrendered four runs in six innings pitched while striking out three batters (May 28, 2019).
White Sox vs Royals Prop Bet
All White Sox-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lucas Giolito - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-152) – Giolito has been on an absolute tear recently, establishing himself as one of the most electric pitchers in baseball. The Chicago White Sox's starter has fanned at least nine hitters in each of his last three starts. Additionally, Giolito struck out 10 batters in his most recent start against the Kansas City Royals less than two weeks ago.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.