White Sox vs Royals Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Location: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MI
White Sox vs Royals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: CHW: (+118) | KC: (-136)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-178) | KC: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 54% | KC: 46%
Starting Pitcher: CHW: Reynaldo Lopez | KC: Jakob Junis
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 36-41 against the spread (ATS) in division games since 2018.
- Chicago is 27-48 straight up (SU) as an away underdog since 2018.
- Kansas City is 41-36 ATS in division games since 2018.
- Kansas City is 33-49 straight up in home games since 2018.
White Sox vs Royals Prop Bet
All White Sox-Royals betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Royals) Total Runs - Over 3.5 (-128) – The Royals have scored at least four runs in nine of their last 13 games against the White Sox dating back to last season. The White Sox will be sending out Reynaldo Lopez, who has a career 4.21 ERA. Expect the Royals to keep their bats hot after a strong Opening Day.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.