Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
Chicago White Sox (35-37, 15-20 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (40-35, 26-14 Home)
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park in Arlington – Arlington, TX
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+120) | TEX: (-138)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-156) | TEX: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CWS: 17% | TEX: 83%
Probable Pitcher: CWS: Reynaldo Lopez (4-7, 6.31 ERA) | TEX: Ariel Jurado (4-3, 4.23 ERA)
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of the White Sox's last 20 road games.
- Texas is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against an AL opponent.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Texas' last 17 home games.
White Sox vs Rangers Stats
- Chicago is averaging 4.28 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.57 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Reynaldo Lopez has a 2-1 record with a 3.86 ERA in three career starts against Texas.
- Ariel Jurado has a 0-1 record with a 7.71 ERA in one career start against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Rangers Prop Bet
All White Sox-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Reynaldo Lopez - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-118) – Lopez has been a solid source of strikeouts this season (76 Ks in 81 1/3 innings pitched). Additionally, Lopez is averaging 6.0 Ks per game over his last two starts. Meanwhile, the Texas Rangers are averaging 9.88 Ks per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.