White Sox vs Indians Game Info
Chicago White Sox (34-21, 17-11 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (31-24, 14-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
How to Watch: ESPN+
White Sox vs Indians Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+138) | CLE: (-160)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-164) | CLE: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (54%) | CLE: (46%)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+1000) | CLE: (+2500)
White Sox vs Indians Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Lucas Giolito (4-3, 3.53 ERA)
Indians: Shane Bieber (8-1, 1.74 ERA)
White Sox vs Indians Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cleveland Indians
Over/Under: Over 7
White Sox vs Indians Betting Trends
- Cleveland defeated the White Sox yesterday, 5-3.
- The White Sox are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the White Sox's last 10 games.
- Cleveland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Cleveland's last nine games against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Indians Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 5.15 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 3.87 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.15 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 3.38 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.